Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sailing Away

To celebrate our 10 year anniversary this year Jeff and I booked a cruise!  Yep, five whole days just to ourselves!  Thankfully, Sam and Sissy kept the girls so Jeff and I could get away.  This was Jeff's first cruise and we left from New Orleans.  After lunch with Holly, Brad and Helena, we got on board!
 
We had two ports of call in Cozumel and Progreso in Mexico.  The weather was perfect and it was smooth sailing the whole time.  It was the perfect vacation.  We slept, ate, drank and slept some more!  I think I took a nap everyday.  And read three books!  We had an amazing trip and I can't wait to celebrate our next 10 years together!
 Ready to set sail
 This is what I did everyday at sea
 Our excursion in Cozumel took us to a private island by boat.  It was beautiful!
 Having fun!
 Ready to relax
 Jeff had the most fun on the water trampoline!
 Selfie with our boat
 Our second excursion was in Progreso.  We took a bus to a resort and enjoyed the beach, pool, food and drinks!
 It was gorgeous!
 Hanging in a hammock
Our favorite surprise every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment