Thursday, April 21, 2016

Breaking at the Beach

When spring break came around the girls and I made our way to RoRo and Packe's house for some quality time at the beach!  We were sad to leave Jeff at home, but I'm sure he enjoyed his peace and quiet!  Haha!  It was such a great and relaxing week.  We did have a lot of rain, but we were able to squeeze in some time in the sand.  And Macie even got in on the sand action this time!  At the end of our trip I was able to head to New Orleans for Sarah Anne's wedding.  It was beautiful and we married our last little sister off in style!  I'm so thankful for parents who put up with us for so long!
 Playing in the puddles
 Beach time!
 Macie's usual spot in the chair...
 ... Morgan's usual spot in the sand.
 And then Macie moved!  GG asked her if she wanted to go look for shells and she jumped up at the chance!  There is hope that she will be a beach lover too!
 Walking in the sand with GG
 Packe even joined us for lunch!
 This sweet girl
 More fun on the beach
 Happy as a clam
 Mom had fun outfits for the girls to wear on St. Patrick's Day
 Dinner at Flippers
 Dinner with the girls
 My crew
While I was away, RoRo and Packe took the girls to family day at the YMCA
They went to the zoo too!  I don't think I was missed at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment