Friday, April 29, 2016

Easter Fun!

This Easter was another wonderful celebration.  Mom, Dad and Grandma came to Tupelo to spend the holiday with us.  We missed Carrie and Bobby!  We spent Saturday doing a little shopping while the boys played golf.  Later that night brought egg dying with Packe!  I'm enjoying this tradition because the egg dye ends up on Packe's shoes and not mine.  Haha!

Sunday morning the girls woke up to see that the Easter Bunny had made a stop at our house!  After a little egg hunting and picture taking we made our way to church for my favorite service of the year.  I love celebrating our risen Savior!  And I love getting to celebrate with family.  A great weekend!
Egg dying time
Morgan left the Easter Bunny a note and a prize inside the egg: "Dear Easter Bunny, we left a Easter egg that has a piece of candy."
Easter basket goodies
Checking out their baskets
My little bunnies
Love these sweet girls in their RoRo dresses.  I love these girls in blue!
Packe, RoRo and the girls
Family pic
All the girls- just missing Carrie!
GaGa and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment