Thursday, June 2, 2016

Beaching it with ALL the Worleys!

This year saw a few changes for our annual beach trip with the Worley girls.  First, we moved it up to May since Morgan will start school so early next year.  And this year Ben joined us too!  I had to work so I had to cut my part of the trip short, but what we had was big fun!  We spent all day Thursday on the beach and the girls could not have been better!  Emma had big fun in the waves, Macie even enjoyed the sand and of course, we had to pull Morgan away kicking and screaming.  Top that with yummy food and quality family time and you have a good trip!
Pre-travel selfie- I promise Macie was happy to go
 My happy girl
 Macie's working on it
 Boogie board time! 
 Macie tried to boogie board too 
 On Friday Macie and I headed home while Grandma stole Ben for a date.  Then they took a selfie during their stop at the Flora-Bama.  I love this pic!
 Morgan stayed behind and came back with the Worleys
 Best buddies
 Candyland time on the porch with GG
Macie helped me cheer on the Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment