Thursday, June 2, 2016

The End of an Era

Morgan's class had their end of the year party at Anne Bailey's house on Monday.  They had so much fun!  They played on the jumpy, rode bikes on the court and played on the swing set.  One of my favorite things about this sweet class is how much they all truly love each other.  At any point during the day there were different groups playing together.  It makes my heart so happy to know how protective they are of each other.  The favorite part of the day?  The ice cream truck!
 Last class picture
 I lost count of how many times she went down this thing!
 Anne Bailey, Lilly and Morgan
 Lunch time: girls blanket and boys blanket.  Ha!
 You could hear the squeals two blocks over when these kids heard the music of the ice cream truck!
 Morgan and the Kathy's
 Mrs. Martha, Mrs. Tina and Macie
Macie had a great year too!  Bless her heart, she would cry every single time she got out of the car to go to school.  But she would stop before she even hit the door!  And when she would get in the car to come home she would tell me how much fun she had playing with her friends.  Good grief!  All that drama for nothing.  I'm in trouble.  But these sweet ladies took such great care of both my girls.  We will miss them next year for sure!
And this is where I cried... The last time both my girls will be at the same school at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment