Sunday, November 13, 2016

A Perfect Afternoon... After a Loss

When we got word that our football game against Auburn was going to be at 11:00 I was disappointed.  I thought we wouldn't tailgate.  But we all decided to do a quick breakfast before the game and then to tailgate after.  I must admit, I did not have high hopes.  But it turned out to be my favorite day!  Yes, our Dawgs lost badly.  But the weather was amazing and we stayed for hours!  The kids had a blast running and playing so hard.  And I got to sit and truly enjoy myself and my family (which included friends who are just like family so I can't tell the difference).  It really will go down as one of my favorite days ever.
 My whole heart in one hug
 Morgan, Packe, RoRo and Macie
 My girls and their Aunt Carrie
 Macie, Morgan and Patton
 Morgan, Macie and "the boys" (AKA Parker and Spencer)
The best part of the day?  Sitting under a tree, with one of my best friends, a drink in my hand, watching our kids have the time of their life running around and climbing in and out of a truck

No comments:

Post a Comment