Friday, May 6, 2011

18 Months

I can't believe my baby is 18 months old! Time has flown by too quickly! She is really becoming her own person now and her sweet personality is beginning to show. She truly is a mixture of both me and Jeff. Most times she is sweet and quiet and can play pretty happily by herself. But every now and then you see her temper flare! She can get worked up about something pretty quickly! (Guess which one is me?) But she is the most loving thing I know. She will give out hugs and kisses at any request- and sometimes when you don't! She still likes to snuggle with her Mommy which makes me so happy. I know this stage won't last forever so I cherish is right now.
Morgan is a talker! (Me again) Her language develops more everyday. It's been great fun watching her figure out her world! I couldn't list all her words because I would surely forget some. My favorites we are working on right now are please and thank you. They are so cute in her little voice! She is really good with animals and can make their sounds too. We also have a little picture book for her and she can point to people and say their names now. This of course melts the heart of whoever's name she says! She has RoRo and is working on Grandpa (my parents). She says something like Gramma and Pop (Jeff's parents). And says Carrie like "Caykee" which is precious! She can also say GG (my Grandma) and Bubba (Belinda). And we are working on more! She of course can say Mama and Dada, but teases her dad all the time. He'll ask his name and she'll say Mama! That little stinker knows just what she's doing because she laughs every time!
She also loves being outside! She'd live there if we let her. Thankfully the weather is warming up and we can enjoy it together. But her favorite thing in the world is still her blanket. That poor thing looks like it has been through a war already, but it goes everywhere with us. I swear it's magic! It can solve any problem that causes tears.
Morgan is growing too fast for me! I want to put a brick on her head! Right now she is 30 pounds and about 33"! My big girl.
I'm so very thankful to be home with her and watching every new milestone. They pass so quickly and I'm loving every second. Our days are truly filled with love and laughter. I couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment