Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

Morgan started her first day at preschool today! We have a wonderful program at our church and were very excited that Morgan has a chance to participate. She goes to school Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-2:00. We missed her Open House night last week so today was our first day to meet her sweet teachers. When we walked in they thought we were in the wrong class because Morgan was so tall! But when I told them who she was, they knew she was where she needed to be. She will be one of the oldest in the class for sure! After school Morgan kept telling me the babies cried and needed a paci. I'm not sure if she's talking about the baby dolls in the classroom or her other classmates (anyone smaller than her she calls a baby!). Either way I have a very happy girl on my hands. She had a great day! Below are some of the pictures I snapped today. It was bright and windy so they aren't the best but we had to have some!
So big!!
Isn't she the cutest preschooler in the world?
I love that she holds her lunchbox like I hold my purse

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin cute!!! I can't believe how much she had grown - I hate we missed each other at the game last week.

    ReplyDelete