Sunday, September 4, 2011

Football is Finally Here!

This past weekend was a classic. All I can say is, "Go Dawgs!" We kicked off the football season in style on Thursday in Memphis with a win for the Bulldogs. Kristin and Mitch were gracious enough to host our crazy crew and Lauren scored a great tailgate spot for us on the Tiger Walk. We tailgated a bit, cheered for our dawgs and had a great time. Morgan came with us and was a trooper all weekend. She took a nap in the third quarter, but managed to stay up until after midnight!
Friday the boys played golf and us girls (plus Seth, of course) did lunch and shopping. That night we went out for dinner and had a great time. Morgan showed us her new trick- climbing out of her pack and play... and opening the closed door to her room! Trouble. So needless to say, Morgan may have slept with us a bit this weekend. She even climbed out during her nap on Saturday only to climb in our bed to finish her nap. That is where I found her when I woke her up!
Saturday was perfection. All I did the entire day was eat, drink and watch football with my friends. I'm here to tell you that days don't get much better than that. We had so much fun!
Paige, Kristin (and Wade), Lauren and me
Morgan and Aunt Carrie
Me and Carrie
Walking with Mitch and Daddy to her seat
Go Bulldogs!
Worn out baby
Thanks Memphis for the fireworks honoring our win!
Seriously, thank you. They were amazing!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! I hate that we didn't get pics of our lazy eating day of football :) And I'm stealing the top pick! So cute and it's the only one I have from the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete