Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Morgan

My baby girl has turned two! She is officially not a baby anymore (although she'll always be my baby)! Jeff and I have been so blessed these past two years. She is growing and learning each and every day. It is truly incredible to watch! Her personality has really developed this past year. She is very kind and will give hugs and kisses all the time! We have already entered those "terrible twos" and are trying to survive the tantrums that come along with it. But I wouldn't change a thing when she says, "Love you Mommy!" My heart will melt! We love this girl so much and with all our hearts!
On her first day with us
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
On Morgan's birthday, I was able to bring some birthday snacks to her classroom! Morgan loves going to school and talks about her teachers constantly. Everyday she will jump out of the car and not even look back at me. When I pick her up, she is smiling and happy. A mom could not ask for anything more! Morgan's teachers are such a sweet blessing to her and us. Thank you Mrs. Sherri and Mrs. Kim!
Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Sherri and Morgan
Mommy and Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment