Monday, October 17, 2011

State vs South Carolina

This weekend was one of those perfect ones (well, a Bulldog win would have made it perfect). All of my girls were together this weekend- and that rarely happens! I was so happy that it all worked out and we were all together with our sweet babies. It was a first! And we actually got a good picture to remember the moment! I love these girls so much- they are my family. And how blessed are we by our many children! It was wonderful.
After the game we got to eat dinner with our crew at Anthony's. As always it was fabulous. And I have to brag on Morgan. I was nervous about how she would do that day. We had the early game so I thought she might not nap at all. But she did during the game! And she really did great all day. She was finally done at dinner, but we made it through. I'm so thankful for all our friends. Jeff and I are so blessed!
My girls and our babies
Family pic
My sweet girl
Getting lipstick from Kathryn
Aren't we pretty?
Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment