Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meeting Wade Brennan Byars

This weekend was another wonderful one. Carrie and Bobby came to Tupelo on Friday to spend some time with us and we were so thankful. I know they have those crazy college schedules, so it was nice for them to fit us in! Morgan loved running around in the backyard with them. On Saturday, we watched our pitiful dawgs lose another one and then headed to Memphis to meet baby Wade! He made his arrival on Tuesday which was a little ahead of schedule. He just couldn't wait to meet everyone! He is so perfectly sweet! I could have held him all day! Morgan, as always, was fascinated by the baby. She gave him many hugs and kisses. When he would cry, she would go up to his room and bring him back a toy. Very sweet, but I bet Mitch and Kristin are still picking up her mess! We are excited to have Wade join our family!
Precious Boy
Yes, Morgan was all up in my lap while I held him
Talking football

No comments:

Post a Comment