Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Chi O Christmas

Last weekend my Chi O sisters and I finally got together for our Christmas celebration!  The more kids we add the harder it is to get it together.  But I'm so happy that we do!  This year Anna and Christina came to Tupelo since I had to work Saturday.  Sadly, Holly wasn't there.  But I would have chosen a trip to London over this too!  We always have so much fun catching up and just spending time together.  And our best Christmas gift was learning that Anna and Wayne are adding to our "family"!  Will this be our first boy?
 Christina and Meredith, Stacey and Ella Claire, Anna and Claudia, Me and Morgan
We missed you Holly!
 Precious girls posing on the "stage" in their jammers.  And looked how they lined up in height order!
 Claudia and Morgan making silly faces
Morgan and Meredith pretending to be asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment