Monday, January 7, 2013

A Murray Wedding in Nashville

With 1873 miles accumulated, our "Holiday Tour 2012" finally completed this weekend with a trip to Nashville for Sarah Doran's wedding!  We had a blast!  Sissy came and kept Morgan for us so we could meet everyone in Nashville for the festivities.  Sarah is a sweet girl from my church in Murray and we were thrilled to go.  And with all of us Radke's going, we knew it would be a great time!
 
The wedding was beautiful and Sarah and Michael were incredibly sweet.  My favorite part of the night was when Sarah's mom Kelly and all her friends surprised her by busting out a choreographed dance - complete with hats and boas!  It was the hit of the night!  I wrote Sarah's letter of rec for Chi Omega when she was a freshman at Miami of Ohio so I was happy to sing "Shades" at her wedding...until I was told that as the Old Alumni I should know all the words!  Ha!  After gathering myself from that I joined the girls in the circle to sing.
 
The weekend was great to have fun and visit with my family...even if it was short.  The past two weeks have been jammed pack with fun and love.  When Jeff and I left Morgan on Saturday morning, we told her we had to go but we would be back soon.  She said, "Again?"  Ha!  Maybe we should take that as a sign to stay home for awhile!
Jeff, Me, Carrie, Belinda, Ben, Mom and Dad
We missed Bobby since his skiing injury kept him from dancing on the town with us! 
 A rare shot of just us
 Mom and Dad
 Cutest couple on the dance floor! 
Me, Belinda, Sarah, Mom and Carrie
 A little Chi Omega song 
 My Murray Chi Omegas!  These beautiful girls make me so proud!
Mariel, Sarah, Me and Abby
Then the Murray Alpha Sigma Alpha girls wanted a pic too!
Charlsie, Belinda, Karen and Mom
 Just us girls
Look how cute they are!
It's official...Dad had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment