Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Whappy HealthWorks! Christmas

I had a ton of fun with my coworkers this Christmas!  I work at a super fun place where it is totally acceptable- and encouraged- to act like a silly kid.  So we did!  We set up a photo booth and made some props for the kids to use.  So we had to try it out too!
 
We also acted like big kids at our Christmas Party at Kathy's house.  We each brought a whoa food and Kathy fed us some yummy dinner.  We played dirty santa with some silly gifts and had too much fun!  We also said good-bye to Emily, as she leaves us for Nashville.  HealthWorks! will not be the same without her!  I'm very thankful for my great coworkers.  They make my job so much fun!
Merry Christmas from HealthWorks!
Me, Emily, Kiersten and Abby
Me and Kiersten
 Proudly showing off our gifts we won
 And indulging in my gift of Pop Rocks!
 Part of Emily's going away gift
 
 Kathy, Kiersten and Abby
 Emily and Me
 Fun times in the tent!
 Story time with Emily...oh how I'll miss this
So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment