Sunday, January 24, 2016

Dawg Days of Fall

Another day in the fall, another day spent in Starkville with my favorites.  Next up was Alabama and I made a choice to agree to help someone throw a baby shower in Tupelo.  Thankfully the shower wasn't until the evening so Carrie convinced me to spend the morning in Starkville before heading home.  And I'm so glad she did!  It was one of my favorites.  Carrie and Bobby hosted many of their new Alabama folks and got to show off campus too.  Morgan came along because there was no way she was staying home.  So game time was a Daddy and Morgan date!  It was tough to leave campus when everyone was getting so excited for the game.  But once I saw the final score (yikes), I didn't feel so bad for not being there.  Haha!

 Me, Carrie and Morgan
 Carrie, Me and Kathryn
 Aunt Carrie and her mini-me
Morgan and Spencer... aren't they precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment