Sunday, January 24, 2016

Thankful for Rest

This year at Thanksgiving I took not one picture- not one!  I'm seriously failing here!  This year's Thanksgiving was a little different.  Mom and Dad stayed down on the coast with Grandma and Carrie was with Bobby's family.  So it was just us Leddy's!  When we knew it would be a smaller group than normal, I told Jeff we should scale back the food this year.  He quickly said no!  And reminded me that he had Whataburger last year in the hospital with his Dad.  Well then big Thanksgiving we shall have for all three of them!  The day started off as usual with breakfast, mimosas and the parade at my house.  Then Sissy hosted Thanksgiving dinner at her house and took care of most of the cooking.  I actually sat down and relaxed during the day!  How marvelous!  Dinner was so yummy and Tom even joined us.  It was the perfect day that I was so thankful to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment