Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend in Jackson

This past weekend we all went to Jackson to play! Stephanie had a Sip and See for sweet baby Brennan so Morgan and Jeff came too. They had big fun playing with Sam, Sissy and Granny. I had a great day with my girls! First off, Brennan is so beautiful. She looked like a little doll in her bassinet just greeting her guests. She will be quite the hostess when she grows up! Stephanie, Ashley, Holly and I spent the evening shopping and eating dinner. It was a great night just us girls! I miss my dear friends terribly and truly cherish the times we can be together. I could not have asked for anything more!
Sissy got Morgan a swing!
And she loved it!
Ashley, Brennan, Stephanie, Me and Holly
Momma and Baby
Stephanie, Mrs. Cathy and Brennan
"Hello Grandma!"
Beautiful Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment