Monday, October 21, 2013

Girls Day in Memphis

Today the girls and I took a road trip to Memphis for Macie.  Since Macie was born breech, the pediatrician in the hospital thought she might have hip dysplasia and needed to see a pediatric orthopedist.  So a few weeks ago we went for a checkup in Memphis.  Today we went back to get her an ultrasound and told she was all clear!  She hadn't shown any discomfort since she was born, so I feel like this was just a precaution.  Either way we are good and go back in 6 months for a follow up!
 
As a reward for the girls being so good for me through TWO doctor's offices, we went to the Memphis Botanic Garden to enjoy being outside in the beautiful weather.  We had never been before but it was great!  They have a part that is a huge play area for kids and of course it is beautiful- even in the fall.  I can't wait to bring the girls back in the spring when everything is blooming and take a ton more pictures!  It was a fun day with my two girls!
 Sweet sisters in their Halloween shirts
 Morgan had so much fun checking it all out while Macie and I enjoyed strolling along with her
 When I asked for one more picture this is the look I got... I think she was done
But then I was able to bribe one more smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment