Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!

We went trick or treating last night!  Yes, I know that's a day early, but it is supposed to rain all day on Halloween so a group of us from the neighborhood got together and we made a few stops at some accommodating neighbors.  The kids had a blast!  This year I had a beautiful bride and a lovely ladybug on my hands.  Could they be any cuter?  Morgan told me she wanted to be a bride so we found her a costume.  When she put on the veil that came with it she looked at herself in the mirror and told me she needed a bigger veil.  Is she my child or what?  So Belinda put the veil she wore down the aisle in the mail.  Morgan loved it!  And how special to wear Bubba's veil!  Aunt Carrie even came to town to see these little trick or treaters.  The girls were thrilled to have Aunt Carrie there!  All in all, a great Halloween! 
  Cutest.  Kids.  Ever.

 Morgan and Carsyn
 Trick or Treat!
 Our neighborhood friends
 Worn out.  Funny, that's how I looked after my wedding day too!
Taking candy inventory with Aunt Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment