Sunday, October 27, 2013

Glittering Fun!


 Morgan had finally turned 4!  My big girl had been looking forward to this birthday party for weeks now and she was ready to party!  We threw her a glitter party at HealthWorks! and everything was perfect.  She had so many of her sweet friends come to celebrate with her and she loved it.  The girls got to run and play all morning and I know I had one tired girl when it was all over.  Be ready for a ton of pictures...we wanted to remember it all!
 We are so proud of our big girl!
 HeathWorks! was ready for us too
 Morgan helped me make many of our glitter items we used to decorate
 Morgan, Carsyn, Presley, Claudia, Ella Claire, Tatum and Anne Bailey
 Caroline, Marley and Cordie
 I think RoRo and Packe had the most fun in the jumpy of all the kids!
 Morgan and the Schafer girls
 Daddy and Morgan love
 Our glitter tattoos were a huge hit...even GG got one!
 GaGa, RoRo and GG
 Pop, GaGa and Morgan (check out that crazy hair...she played hard!)
 Morgan and Anne Bailey playing dress up
 Macie slept through the ENTIRE party!
 Opening presents
 I love this kid
 Daddy and Packe "holding" on to their balloons
 More cupcakes and candles with Emma Kate when we got home
 Another year, another picture by the pumpkins
 Belinda and me with our crazy girls
We could not love this 4 year old any more!!

2 comments: