Sunday, October 6, 2013

Macie's First Gameday!

This weekend Macie made her first appearance in Starkville for the LSU game!  It was a beautiful day so Macie and I got brave and thought we could try out the tailgate.  She did great!  It was a perfect day under the tent and it felt good for me to be back as well.  Jeff went down earlier to set everything up and then the girls and I joined him that afternoon.  Carrie and Bobby were in town too so we got to spend great time with them!  When Jeff and Morgan went in to the game, Macie and I headed back home.  It was sad not going into the stadium to cheer on the Dawgs, but we had reached our fill of fun for the day.  It was a great day for all of us!
 Our complete family of four!
 Morgan loved showing off Macie
 Bully came by to film a ESPN spot at the tailgate next to us!
 Aunt Carrie and Morgan
 Bobby, Carrie and Drew
 Me and Carrie
Me and Holly...I can't wait to meet baby Helena in just a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment