Thursday, November 26, 2015

And Just Like That She's 6

My sweet Morgan.  Oh how you are loved!  I can not believe you are my kindergartner.  How did this happen?  You are growing up so fast and I am thankful to watch it all happen before me.  You are so very smart and I love watching you learn so much so fast.  You love to go to school and I pray that you long to learn just like this for the rest of your life.  You have so many friends who love to be around you.  This speaks to your kind heart.  I think I am most proud of that.  You test my patience every day but that just shows how you are growing.  You are teaching Macie so much.  She loves to copy everything you do.  She loves you so much!  And when you are kind to her I think my heart will just burst.  We love you sweet girl and can't wait to watch you continue to grow!  Happy Birthday Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment