Monday, November 9, 2015

Birthday Play Time

Sissy loves the theater and so do I.  And I love that she wants to pass that passion onto Morgan (and soon Macie).  This year to celebrate Morgan's birthday Sissy took the three of us to Memphis to see Cinderella at the Orpheum.  It was so much fun!  We had dinner at the Majestic Grill before the show.  It was yummy!
 
We all loved the show!  It was beautiful, funny and magical.  When the fairy godmother transformed into her dress we were all amazed!  Morgan said she must be a real fairy godmother because that was magic.  She was right!  I watched Cinderella transform too and I still don't know how it happened!
 
After the show was Morgan's final surprise- a ride in a horse-drawn carriage.  I think she almost peed in her pants!  It was the perfect end to our celebration evening.  And then we drove a tired princess home.
Ready for the play
I loved how she held her dress when she posed
The Orpheum lobby is so beautiful
GaGa and Morgan
Morgan and Mommy in our crowns
With my Cinderella
Best Buddies
She picked the perfect pink carriage
We had a ball (pun intended)
Til next time, Orpheum

No comments:

Post a Comment