Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Christmas for the Books

I'm not sure who was more excited for Christmas morning- the girls or me!  On Christmas Eve Jeff and I pushed the furniture in our living room back to make room for the madness that was about to happen.  My little living room was full with such love, many people and tons of presents!  When the girls woke up we let everyone know we were ready to go.  Once everyone arrived we let the girls open their Santa gifts and all of our stockings before we took a breakfast break.  Then back to presents!  What a fun morning we had!

But the moment I really stood in awe?  Clean up!  My goodness this crew is welcome to destroy my house anytime.  Because the Bobby-led clean up was amazing!  We were moving furniture to clean underneath, you could have eaten off the floor it was so clean, and I'm not sure my stove has been so clean since we moved in.  Amazing!  Haha!

The rest of the day was spent playing with the girls and enjoying being together as a family on the birth of our Savior.  I'm so thankful for all the love that fills our world and that God gave us such a wonderful family.  The weekend was the perfect way to celebrate.
 Look what Santa brought!
 The aftermath of just Santa gifts
 Morgan with her Rebecca doll
 Macie with her mermaid blanket
 Stocking fun
 Family pic
 So.  Much.  Fun.
 One of the favorites was Bobby's nerf gun from the girls!
 Macie and her horses
 Packe put together the Barbie dream house.  Oh memories!
 Night time light sabers
We're gonna get you Uncle Bobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment