Wednesday, January 25, 2017

We Can't Stay Away from Starkville

This year we decided to take our Chi O Christmas on the road!  In stead of going to each other's homes we all spent the weekend in Starkville!  It was a great lazy weekend catching up, shopping and eating way too much.  These girls are good for my soul!  I'm so thankful we all make this weekend a priority every year.  And it was the first time in a long time that none of us were pregnant!  Ha!

The next weekend I made it back to Starkville.  We took the girls to a women's basketball game and had the best time!  Never would I thought I would see the day when Jeff Leddy was excited to watch women's basketball.  But our team is ranked #4 and is awesome!  And it's always a good day to beat Ole Miss!
 Spending time on campus
 Dinner yumminess
 A pic with the Egg Bowl trophy
Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment