Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Favorite Day

This year I was extra excited for my favorite time of year.  A few months prior Carrie made a suggestion to have everyone come to Tupelo for Christmas.  She wanted to see the magic.  And oh magical it was!  I was thrilled when everyone was on board!  Both Morgan and Macie are smack dab in the middle of the magic and I love every second.  So everyone came to be witness.  Christmas Eve was spent with each other.  Just celebrating in the season and family.  We did church and then a Leddy tradition of fried oysters for dinner.  It was the perfect prelude to Christmas.
 I can't describe how happy this really full mantle makes me
 RoRo and Macie
 Grandma passing down the knowledge of roll making from scratch
 Coloring with Aunt Carrie
 At church
 My favorite moment of the year- singing "Silent Night" by candlelight
 The whole family pic with a sleeping Macie
 Family pic
 Macie, RoRo, Packe and Morgan
 The Radke's
 These crazy girls were fired up!
Ready for Santa...

No comments:

Post a Comment