Thursday, January 19, 2017

Jingle All the Way!

This Christmas season was full of fun and merriment! We celebrated each and every way we could.  These two girls love Christmas just as much as I do and I love that!  
 I took stuff to Morgan's class to let them make Reindeer Food.  It was big fun!
 Love my little reindeer
 Morgan's sweet class
 I loved doing Macie's class party too!
 Macie also had a Snowflake Classic at her gymnastics where she got a medal
 Oh my crazy HealthWorks! family- what would I do without them?
 This year Morgan opted to do cookies with her friends.  She has the best little friends who all had such fun!
 The creative mess
 Macie hard at work
 Love this group and love that Macie had a friend this year too!
 Christmas card pictures are always an adventure.  Thankfully we got one!
 And some other fun ones as well
My babies

No comments:

Post a Comment