Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Huge First for Mommy

Our summer came to a close with our annual Leddy/Worley girls trip to the beach...only this year I wasn't there!  I didn't feel comfortable traveling that far any more so I had to sadly miss out.  But that wasn't going to stop Morgan!  Belinda and Emma Kate came and spent the night here in Tupelo on their way to the beach.  When they left the next day, Morgan went with them!  Now I had been away from Morgan before.  But this was the first time SHE left ME at the house!  I'm always the one leaving for fun things!

I was never worried about Morgan- she was jumping into the car to get to RoRo and Packe's house!  I must admit, my quiet house was nice for the first day or so.  But then it got too quiet!  But Jeff and I were able to squeeze in a date night to Park Heights for our anniversary!  Below are the pictures that Mom and Belinda sent me each day to help give me my Morgan fix!
Happy girls on their way to the beach!
Finally here!
Playing at the Warf
On the ferris wheel with Packe
That is one happy RoRo- life doesn't get much sweeter than that
Morgan, Bubba and Emma Kate
Just a diggin'
 Swimming in the pool
 At the beach!
 The girls with RoRo and Packe
 Hanging on the porch
 Of course they found matching bathing suits
Me and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment