Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another Year Begins!

This week Morgan went back to school!  This year she is in the 3 year old preschool class and goes three days a week.  She loves her school and that thrills me to no end!  We are so thankful for the sweet school staff at First Methodist and I feel great leaving her in their loving and capable hands.  Her teachers this year, Mrs. Paula and Mrs. Mary Lin, are very kind and have a fun year in store for their class!
 
Normally I drop Morgan off in carpool but I wanted to walk her in on the first day just to take some pictures.  She wouldn't let me!  She told me she could walk to her classroom all by herself.  What a big girl!  But fortunately she gave in and let me come with her.  I told her it was just this once.  What am I going to do with her?  I was lucky to even get one picture!
 Big girl ready to go!
In her classroom

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Leddy family! I hope everyone is enjoying school! I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete