Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Macie Elizabeth is Here!

So Friday the 13th is officially my lucky day... our sweet baby Macie came into the world!  We went to the hospital that morning - very early - to try to flip Macie since she was still breech.  After trying twice, we realized she wasn't going anywhere and I had to have a c section.  My labor and delivery was easy with Morgan so I was very nervous about the unknown of a c section.  But God took care of both me and Macie and we made it through.  Macie was born at 11:08am, was 8lbs 4oz (just like Morgan) and was 20" long.
 
She is just perfect!  We all love her so much but Morgan is by far the most proud of her baby sister!  Of course both sets of grandparents and Aunt Carrie were there to welcome our girl.  Who could keep them away?  We are so blessed and thankful that our family of four is now complete with our precious Macie.
Proud Daddy got to hold her first since I was knocked out!
Our sweet girl is here
Just the cutest thing
  Morgan and Macie first meet
 Daddy and his girls!
GaGa looks at Macie
 Happily asleep in Daddy's arms
 A proud GaGa
 "Hi Pop!"
 RoRo and Packe meet Macie
 A happy Aunt Carrie
 Morgan shared her blankie when Macie started to cry...HUGE moment!
Our first family picture
 We love this girl!
Morgan is such a sweet big sister
 Sweet Macie Elizabeth
Me, Carrie and Macie
This Mommy is in love 
 We took this picture the same as one we had with Morgan.  This one was just delayed a day or two since I had a c section.
 The same picture with Morgan
 Heading to the car
 Ready to take Macie home
 Look at that backseat full of love!
My sweet girls.  My heart is full.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! I've been waiting for pictures and news about baby Macie! :) So happy for you, Jess! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jessie! She is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete