Saturday, September 7, 2013

And Her Name Will Be...

We have finally - FINALLY - found a name to suit our sweet baby girl!  She will be Macie Elizabeth!  Morgan and I have felt that she was totally a Macie and Jeff has agreed as well.  Macie is just a name that we all liked and Elizabeth holds a special place in our hearts.  My Mom's friend is Susan Elizabeth and I am excited that Macie will carry a piece of Susan with her through her life.  I am named after my grandma's best friend as well and still have a special relationship with Big Jessie.  I know Macie will have the same with Susan.  We all can't wait to meet our sweet Macie!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm playing catch-up here, but wanted to write a quick note to tell you: a) how much I enjoy keeping up with your life on your blog (...so don't stop!) and b) how much I adore the name. :) Thinking of you as the big day approaches! Can't wait to see pictures of itty bitty Macie.

    ReplyDelete