Saturday, September 7, 2013

Showering Macie

I am so thankful to have the sweetest friends here in Tupelo.  My group of girls threw me a wonderful shower for Macie.  We all had dinner at Kelly's house and everything was perfect!  I loved just being with these girls and getting to open such sweet things for baby Macie.
 Ashley, Marisa, Katie, Lauren, Me (and Macie), Kelly and Kaycee

The next day I went to work for what I thought was a staff meeting...but surprise!  My HealthWorks! family threw me a baby shower too!  I was truly taken off guard.  We all had lunch and opened more gifts.  We even played a fun game and I lost right off the bat.  Apparently I'm not very good at those things!  I was blown away by what they all did for me and Macie.  
 My HealthWorks! crew
 With all the gifts
 Explaining to Helen what this baby stuff is all about
Macie's first tie dye!

No comments:

Post a Comment